we rang in the new year playing scrabble. seriously, aren't we the most fun couple you know? we sure know how to party like rock stars.
it was for the blu-ray. you're probably just as intense when you're making bread.
I just realized that Daniel has Eunice's haircut in this picture...I'm dyin'
omg i just read di's comment. why is she so funny? i am dying. you better keep this blog on the DL from eunice & john.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
we rang in the new year playing scrabble. seriously, aren't we the most fun couple you know? we sure know how to party like rock stars.
it was for the blu-ray. you're probably just as intense when you're making bread.
I just realized that Daniel has Eunice's haircut in this picture...I'm dyin'
omg i just read di's comment. why is she so funny? i am dying. you better keep this blog on the DL from eunice & john.
Post a Comment